|Business name||INTERJEANS S.p.a.|
|Registered office address||Strada Degli Angariari, 13/15|
47891 Rovereta (SM)
|Economic Operator Code||SM 05631|
(document updated on May 25th, 2018)
Dear Customers, Suppliers, Job Applicants and Web Site Users.
- Who is the Controller
The Controller of personal data is Interjeans S.p.A., 47891 Rovereta (RSM), Strada Degli Angariari nn. 13/15 – C.O.E. SM05631 (hereinafter referred to, for the sake of simplicity, as “Interjeans” or “Controller”), T. (+378) 0549 942798, e-mail email@example.com.
- What is a Personal Data
Personal Data refers to any information by means of which it is possible to identify, or to render identifiable with reasonable ease, a physical person.
The processing of data includes all the operations regarding personal data described in art. 2, lett. b), L. 21 December 2018 n. 171: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of Data.
- What Data Interjeans processes
Interjeans processes personal data of the following subjects:
- Clients (individual companies);
- Potential clients (individual companies);
- Suppliers (individual companies and professionals);
- Employees of clients, potential clients and suppliers;
- Job seekers;
- Users of the web site www.interjeans.com
Interjeans has already set a document for the processing of these Personal Data.
- How your personal data are processed
Interjeans processes Data in both printed and electronic form.
In such context, Interjeans will guarantee the logistic and physical security of the Data and, in general, the confidentiality of the Data processed, by taking all necessary technical and organisational measures, so as to reduce the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- Why do we process Personal Data
Interjeans collects and processes Personal Data, without a specific consent, for the following purposes:
- To complete necessary pre-contractual activities (e.g. sending of quotations, pre-contractual agreement, verification of credit rating and solvency) (lawfulness of processing: execution of pre-contractual activities);
- To carry out contractual and taxation obligations (lawfulness of processing: performance of contractual obligation);
- To protect assets and/or defend rights of the company on the basis of its legitimate interests (lawfulness of processing: defense of rights / legitimate interest);
- To comply with legal obligations and requests of authorities, as well as to comply with regulations for fraud prevention and laundering activities (lawfulness of processing: legal obligation);
- To send electronic communications (e-mails) regarding the services and/or products provided by Interjeans (direct marketing), in case of previous purchases of services and/or products by the clients (Soft spamming) or in case of explicit consent. You can choose not to receive any electronic marketing communications from the company by clicking the “opt out” function contained in its electronic communications. You may choose not to receive any direct mail from the company by writing an e-mail as indicated in the “How you can exercise your rights” section below (lawfulness of processing: legitimate interest of the Controller or consent of the data subject);
- To evaluate the curricula of candidates and manage the selection process, if provided at their own free choice (lawfulness of processing: execution of pre-contractual activities);
- To send e-mail regarding the users requests on the web site (lawfulness of processing: execution of pre-contractual activities).
- Obligation to provide Personal Data or consent
The provision of Data for the purposes set out in previous clause letters a), b), e), f), g) is NOT obligatory. Should it NOT be provided then contract execution cannot be guaranteed.
The provision of data for the purposes set out in previous clause letters c), d) is instead obligatory.
- Who is Personal Data communicated to
Without having to obtain your express consent, Interjeans may communicate the Data processed, for the above referred to purposes, to prefectures, insurance supervision institutes, judicial authorities, insurance companies (for the provision of insurance-related services), as well as to parties to which such communication is required by law for the fulfilment of the afore-mentioned purposes.
Said parties will process the Data as autonomous controllers.
- Who can access Personal Data
Personal Data may be made accessible for the above – mentioned purposes:
- To employees and collaborators of the Controller, in their role as persons responsible for processing and/or internal processors and/or system administrators;
- To third parties or other parties (such as, for example, credit institutes, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out activities which have been outsourced by Interjeans, in their role as external processors or co-controllers should they process Data for their own purposes.
- Where are Personal Data stored and where are they transferred to
The Data are processed at the operative premises of the Controller, 47891 Rovereta (RSM), Strada Degli Angariari nn. 13/15, as well as in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
The Data is held in electronic form on servers located within the Republic of San Marino or the European Union.
The company guarantees that the transfer of Data abroad will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of specific contracts to protect the security of Data.
- How long we hold Personal Data for
Personal Data will be held in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and until the purposes for which it was collected have been fulfilled.
In any case, the storing time differ according to the purpose of the processing, as described in the table below.
|Trattamento||Tempo di conservazione|
|Supply of services, purchase of products and services||During the execution of the contract|
|Supply of services, purchase of products and services (once the business relationship has ended)||6 years after the business relationship conclusion|
|Asset protection and legal defense||6 years after the business relationship conclusion|
|Sending information to public authorities||6 years after the business relationship conclusion|
|Sending of electronic communication (e-mail) to companies potentially interested in services provided by Interjeans||Until the Data Subject does NOT revoke the provided consent and, in any case, NOT over 6 years|
|Curricula sent by job seekers||6 months from their receipt|
|Replying of e-mails||1 year from their receipt|
- What are Data Subject rights
Each Data Subject has the right to:
- Know if the Controller holds and/or processes your Data, obtaining information relative to the: origin, category, purposes and method of processing, the recipients to whom such data can be communicated, the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by electronic means, the period for which data is held; as well as the right to access the same in its entirety and obtain a copy (art. 15 Right of access);
- Have rectified Data that relates to yourself and to complete Data which is incomplete (art. 16 Right to rectification);
- Obtain the cancellation of Data in possession of the Controller where such cancellation is provided for by the New Regulation (art. 17 Right to erasure – Right “to be forgotten”)
- Request the Controller to limit the processing to only certain Data, where this is provided for by the New Regulation (art. 18 Right to restrict processing);
- Be informed as to who the recipients to whom any rectifications, cancellations or processing restrictions have been communicated are (art. 19 Obligation of notification);
- Request and receive all your Data, in a format that is structured, commonly used and readable on an automatic device or to request its transmission to another controller without impediment (art. 20 Right to portability);
- Oppose entirely or in part, the processing of Data for the purposes of marketing (sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research and commercial communications) and for the purposes of profiling connected to such marketing (art. 21 Right of opposition).
Finally, Data Subjects have the right to present a claim/petition directly to the Personal Data Protection Authority of the Republic of San Marino.
- How can Data Subject exercise his rights
At any time, each Data Subject may exercise his rights by sending:
- A registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Interjeans S.p.A., 47891 Rovereta (RSM), Strada Degli Angariari nn. 13/15; or
- an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org